The Silver Light

The Silver Light
With Weekly Chapter Updates!

Monday, April 6, 2015

Due to Horrible ebook Sales of Moonsword...

I'm seriously thinking of just stopping with this effort.  I thought we had a deal...I publish for free and a few of you buy the book...


Looks, like just more freeloaders...


More people taking my energy and creativity and giving nothing back.


Readership here is plummeting...


No one is buying the ebook...


So, I feel really let down and low.


This could be the last breath of the so-called Moonsword trilogy.


You all might just have to wait for me to die, and someone more interested in being spat on by agents, publishers, and readers than I am, before you can read The Silver Light, or even the End of Empress.


There is still time.  Spread the word about the blog.  Buy a f-ing copy of the ebook.  Or it ends here very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment