The Silver Light

The Silver Light
With Weekly Chapter Updates!

Saturday, February 21, 2015

An Answer to a Question: A Second Moonsword Trilogy?

I got a question recently regarding The Moonsword Trilogy.  I thought I'd share it and my answer with you, who may also be interested parties.

"Will The Silver Light be the end of Tolian's adventures?"

Yes, I'm pretty sure it will be, largely because of how the trilogy ends.  That said, I could see me returning to the Kingdom of Lorm once again to explore the interesting circumstances of Relinder's life in a Second Moonsword Trilogy.  If I ever do write that, I know the first line:  "His father was the Goddess of the Moon."

I guess we'll see.  I'm still trying to find an agent for my new science fiction novel, A Dancer in the Infinite, I'm writing The Yule Siege at Maurice Castle, and all the work for this blog and the publication of the trilogy and my story collection, I'll be pretty busy the rest of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment